Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Hobbitt House

Will went grocery shopping for the Hobbitt House
Here I am

Will and Ella checking things out



Even Daisy is welcome



Kristin joining in....


Eventually the Hobbitt House will be landscaped

I was inspired by the children's area at Silverton's Oregon Garden this summer to add a Hobbitt House to the play area at our house, that we just happen to be updating for Will and Ella. The first task was to find a four foot diameter PVC pipe. I found that was not an easy task, and the only one I did find online was very expensive. Then I thought of our friend Harold--Harold knows a lot of people, two days after I asked him if he had any PVC connections, the pipe appeared in our driveway. We still have some landscaping to do, but Will and Ella have enjoyed playing in it,and it seems to add a very interesting element to our Children's Garden.





No comments:

Post a Comment